The pool opens Monday, June 29th!!!
Due to the delayed opening of the pool this season, we are extending our pool hours. We will open at 9:30 AM every day. We will close each day at 8:00 PM except Thursday when the pool will close at 6:00 PM. In addition, we plan to keep the pool open past Labor Day as long as weather permits.
The State of Kentucky has issued their requirements for the safe operation of the pool. Please keep in mind we want to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our members and our employees. As a result, we will be implementing the following rules:
- Members only, no guests.
- Temperature checks will be performed by lifeguards on everyone entering the pool area.
- Social distancing must be observed during check-in process.
- Masks are required anywhere six foot social distancing is not possible.
- Deck chairs must be six feet apart. Chairs for family members of the same household may be grouped together. Overflow chairs will be placed in the grassy area when necessary. Members may bring their own chairs. Towels will be required on all chairs.
- A distance of six feet must be maintained on the deck area and in the pool at all times unless you are members of the same household.
- When standing in line for the diving board, a distance of six feet must be maintained between swimmers.
- Please wash your hands prior to entering the pool area. In addition, hand sanitizer will be available pool side.
- To limit time in the restroom area, please dress in swimming attire prior to your arrival at the pool.
- Handrails will be cleaned by the lifeguards hourly. Bathrooms will be sanitized every two hours. Chairs will be sanitized daily.
Please cooperate with the lifeguards and Club employees in observing these rules for the safe operation of our pool. If we do not follow these rules, we jeopardize our ability to keep the pool open. If you have any questions, please contact the Office at 270.554.4508, Ext 1.
Pool parties may be booked during the summer season by Rolling Hills’ members only. The cost is $175 for up to 20 swimmers; it also includes two lifeguards and the use of the downstairs rec room. The cost is $25 for 10 additional swimmers. Any parties scheduled outside of normal pool hours will incur an additional charge of $10 per hour per lifeguard. To check availability or to reserve your party, call the Office at 270.554.4508, Ext. 1.
Click here to download the RHCC Rental Contract.
Stay tuned for updates.